MGROUP™, a premier supplier of custom products and one of the biggest resources for brand standards for the Hospitality Industry is currently seeking applicants for the position of Accounts Receivable Associate in LaGrange, GA.
The Company offers health benefits, 401K and paid vacation. Compensation is commensurate with relevant experience and education. This is a company employee position.
The Accounts Receivable Associate’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the Accounting Department by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by creating invoices, posting payments, and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Communicate routinely with clients and the Project Management Team regarding invoicing, payments, and other receivables inquiries
- Recording processes and procedures
- Ensuring all invoices are up to client standards
- Tracking outstanding receivables and managing aging receivables and collections
- Providing the Accounting Manager a weekly list of past due accounts and aged receivables
- May assist other Accounting Associates within the Accounting Department
- Scan, file and log accounting documents.
We are looking for someone with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality. They must have excellent oral and written communication skills and solid analytical and time management skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, with high proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks. Previous accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred.
An Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience is required.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and education.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!